June 7-10, Annual Conference of the EU-SPRI Forum: Exploring New Avenues for Innovation and Research Policies was held by CIRCLE, Lund University, Sweden.
The key objective of the conference was to provide a forum for scholars interested in the areas of research and innovation policy analysis to exchange ideas and present findings across disciplinary boundaries as well as interaction between researchers and policy-makers.
Olga Ustyuzhantseva, Senior Research Fellow of PAST Centre, presented the findings of her research of inclusive innovation dynamics in sociotechnical systems, using the cases of Russia and India. Abstracts can be accessed here.
- ABOUT US
- CONFERENCES & SEMINARS
- STS Conference
- Social Sciences and Medical Innovations, 2014
- STS in Seven Days
- Social Sciences and Medical Innovations, 2015
- Boel Berner and Bart Penders, keynote lectures on the Conference «Social Sciences & Medical Innovations: Doing Things Together»
- Klasien Horstman, research seminar «How to study socio-medical innovations in the wild?» on the conference «Social Sciences & Medical Innovations: Doing Things Together», 21 May
- Keynote lecture and Round table «Linking history with the here and now: Post-Soviet public health and the biomedical sciences» on the conference «Social Sciences & Medical Innovations: Doing Things Together», 21 May
- Round table «Trajectories of Russian (bio)pharmaceutical innovations in the world», on the conference «Social Sciences & Medical Innovations: Doing Things Together», May 22
- Social Sciences & Health Innovations: Making Health Public, 2017